Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Fall Time

Fall is my absolute favorite time of year!  The weather is just right, not to hot or to cold! The leafs are starting to change colors. They are all so pretty. My birthday is in the fall. haha it just the best time of year. 

I am in school right now and I am taking biology 1010 and math for elementary school teachers. They are the last two classes that I needed before I could get in to the Elementary education program. I applied for the program, I went to the group interview, and then waited for my letter. Two weeks later it came. Best news ever I got in the program! 

I am so happy and relieved that I got into the program. I can finally see the need to school and the beginning of being a teacher!!! I cant wait to be teacher. It will be so nice to not have to work night at a hotel any more. To have a job Career that I will actually enjoy waking up everyday and going to! 

This fall Dustin has still been down in Holden everyday. No fun at all. But just two more years and we will be able to move down there, and we wont have to be away for each other so much. I really cant wait! 

This Halloween we carved pumpkins. I was so excited to carve them. I have not carved pumpkins for a while. I missed being able to got to the pumpkin patch back home with my family. They looked like they had so much fun. so dang jealous of my brother and sister that still live at home.    
Dustin's 
Amy's
Amy's

No comments:

Post a Comment